7.07.2008

GMN #2 PREVIEW

-Cloak of The Moon: Featuring Story & Art by Alex Witts & Raighne Hogan


-The BACK COVER + logo - words I know you can't really see what it is in the actual book so I thought I would put it up here for anyone who was curious.






-Yard Work: by Meghan Hogan



-Too Much Time On Land: by Meghan Hogan



-2 untitled comics: by Joe Nixon & Luke Holden, respectively. A correction for episode # 2. Regarding Joe Nixon's story, a few years ago Joe related the story to Meghan. Meghan, being Meghan found it amusing and jotted it down. I (raighne here) put it together with Joe's art.



-The aptly titled, THE RIPOFF: Art & Story by Nic Breutzman & John Holden -Back Pages: by Ed Moorman (his is the first story in the compendium, amazing stuff!)



-Blah Blah Blah: Featuring mail art + fun doodles I found on my computer by PM
-Halloween: by Gail Kern, a painter and a fellow MIA-er



ALSO, PLeASE DO:
click on any image to make BIGer

OK OFF TO TORONTO-LAND
later folks

No comments: